PHASE 2: MAKING THE OFFER & CLOSING
1. Your Molloy Agent prepares a market analysis for the property you choose to determine market value.
2. Your Molloy Agent prepares an offer with you for your signature.
3. The offer and pre-approval letter are delivered to the seller’s agent for presentation to the seller.
4. Negotiations begin between buyer and seller through their agents.
5. Once terms are agreed to, buyer and seller sign final contract.
6. Contract and all documents are delivered to attorneys and lender.
7. Earnest money is deliver to the escrow agent.
8. Inspection and attorney review take place.
9. Appraisal is ordered by the lender.
10. Mortgage approval is received by the buyer.
11. A closing date and time is arranged by the attorneys’.
12. Buyer makes a final walk through prior to closing.
13. Buyer brings closing funds in form of cashier check or bank transfer to closing.
14. Mortgage and title documents are signed.
15. Funds are disbursed and key delivered to the buyer.