- 9835 S Leavitt St, Chicago, IL 60643
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2123 Sqft
- Don't miss out on this "Architecturally Significant Home" in the style of Art Moderne. Front entry leads to gracious living and dining rooms each with fireplace. Dining room fireplace creates a perfect setting for elegant dining. The galley kitchen offers great counter space and looks out over a spacious yard with a welcoming pergola. The first floor den/family room features refinished hardwood floors. New carpeting(2017) over hardwood in the bedrooms gives the home a warm and comforting feel. Versatile 2nd floor r ...
- 10257 S Leavitt St, Chicago, IL 60643
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2144 Sqft
- Beautiful center entrance has it all. Four second floor bedrooms, master bath, granite and stainless kitchen, brand new 2nd floor laundry, brand new hall bath with Kohler Fixtures., Central Air(2016) professionally landscaped park-like yard, quick walk to Metra, school and shopping! Gracious living room with coved ceilings and wood burning fireplace, formal dining. New Kitchen 2014 with granite and stainless. Windows are only about ten years old. First floor den and mud room. Extra insulation in attic Full clean un ...
- 1530 S State St Apt 1102, Chicago, IL 60605
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 1076 Sqft
- Fabulous unit with spectacular views of the city in sought after Dearborn Tower. Spacious light filled living area adjoins balcony with a North facing view. The bedroom has a walk in closet with organizers. Hardwood flooring was installed three years ago and the bathroom was redone just 2 years ago! The building offers all the amenities you could want. The garage parking space is heated (+30k) There is a 24/7 doorman to announce guests, receive packages and screen workmen entering the building. The building also ha ...
- 5441 S Millard Ave, Chicago, IL 60632
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 988 Sqft
- Solid well built and well maintained. three bedroom brick raised ranch. There is a light filled living room and a kitchen with dinette table area. Home is clean and ready to move right in. There is a full spotless basement that is ready for finishing. The over-sized two car garage is freshly painted. Nice size rear yard for summer fun or gardening. Conveniently located close to schools and transportation.
- 9143 S Bell Ave, Chicago, IL 60643
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1282 Sqft
- Rehab opportunity! This is a great house that just needs your attention. Current layout offers 4 bedrooms and two full baths. There is a large bright living room and formal dining room in addition to a large eat-in kitchen. First floor has a large enclosed rear porch plus two bedrooms and a full bath. Second floor features two bedrooms and a full bath, which is currently not functional. The roof is newer. Huge unfinished basement. Location, Location, Location!
- 11480 S Magnolia Ln Apt 303, Alsip, IL 60803
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1300 Sqft
- Don't miss out! This unit is in meticulous condition. All of the walls, including closets, have been freshly painted and the unit is spotless. Cove ceilings lend an air of elegance to the living areas and the large living room adjoins a balcony with a pleasant south facing view. In addition to the formal dining room there is a large bright eat-in kitchen with ample cabinetry. The cabinetry has been updated with contemporary hardware. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and master bath. The laundry has a fu ...
- 9208 S Oakley Ave, Chicago, IL 60643
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2674 Sqft
- Wow, Fabulous 2600+ Square Feet of great living space in this custom split level. The sunken living room with beamed ceiling steps up to the formal dining room and has a shared fireplace. The over sized kitchen with recessed lighting and hardwood flooring offer tons of cabinets for easy storage of all your cook and dinner ware. Breakfast room overlooks a beautiful yard with a lovely garden and deck. The Family room with trey ceiling and decorative fireplace adjoins a large outdoor deck. There are four large bedroom ...
- 1668 W 104th St, Chicago, IL 60643
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1596 Sqft
- Extra large solid face brick bungalow on a lovely residential street just a quick walk to the Metra. Large bright windows with stained glass trim allow for full sun to flood the spacious interior with light. Four bedrooms, 2 full baths, large eat-in kitchen, side drive to a 1 car garage. Newer house roof, brand new garage roof, full finished basement with gas fireplace, full bath, 4 year old electric circuit breaker service. Gas hot water heat.
- 9811 S Hamilton Ave, Chicago, IL 60643
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2216 Sqft
- This beautifully updated Dutch Colonial is a superb blend of modern and traditional styles located in the heart of Beverly on a gorgeous block. While updated,the home maintains the classic beauty of natural woodwork,hardwood floors,and custom architectural details.The gracious living room's woodburning fireplace is surrounded by bookcases with stained glass.The Formal dining room features exquisite beveled glass French doors. The adjoining den overlooks a meticulously landscaped yard. The kitchen and baths are newl ...